After being used for decades, metal braces continue to be one of the most popular orthodontic treatments. Braces consist of brackets, bands, and wires, which work together to guide teeth into their proper positions. We can help you decide if braces are right for you.
Traditional braces offer many benefits, including:
• Affordability: conventional braces tend to be the least expensive orthodontic treatment.
• Versatility: braces can be used to correct virtually any type of malocclusion or misalignment.
• Strength: the metal of conventional braces is extremely strong and highly unlikely to break or become damaged.
• No risk of staining: ceramic and clear materials can become discolored when exposed to tobacco or certain foods or drinks, but metal stays the same color regardless of your diet and lifestyle habits.
• Treatment time: other types of braces can require longer treatment times, but metal brackets and wires tend to take less time to complete treatment.
Braces can be a great option for patients of all ages with many orthodontic issues, but they may not be the right choice for every patient or every situation. Talking to a dental professional can ensure you are making the best choice for your smile. Call Braces Glendale today to learn more or to schedule your consultation with our team.
Braces is the safest and most traditional way to align your teeth. Studies have shown that misaligned teeth create problems that extend beyond esthetics. People will straight teeth are generally healthier overall since they are able to brush, floss and keep their gums healthy without much difficulty. They are also able to chew evenly and prevent unnecessary jaw problems due to an uneven bite.
Traditional treatment time varies due to the complexities of each case. Your treatment might be done in 6 months or it might take 2 years of active treatment. A big component of treatment success is your participation as a patient. It is very important that you follow instructions given to your by your dentist about how to care for your braces and to keep the appointments Demo has made for you.
There are a number of techniques and braces systems available in the market today. Discuss your options and concerns with your dentist to be able to choose the right path to healthy, beautiful straight teeth for you.